I’m getting bored of Infinite Flight

The title says it all.

These days I’m just starting to lose my interest for Infinite Flight and I’m a bit worried. Whoever is reading this topic please give me a good reason to come back to Infinite Flight so I can change my mind. For now I’m just stuck.

• InfiniteFlightGeek
2 Likes

I’m sorry that you are getting bored. Sometimes a good break can help bring the spice back

6 Likes

Hi there! We can all feel this way especially during covid. My advise to you is to expand your horizon in terms of locations you fly to. You explore and find new places you may never see in your lifetime. Try new things because Infinite Flight offers so much to the table!

4 Likes

Hey there! At some point we all get bored or loose interest. That is nothing to be ashamed of! You are always welcome to take a break and no one will hunt you down for doing so.

However, to address your question, if you want some reasons to get back into the swing of things, consider joining a VA or a group of aviation enthusiasts which will allow you to meet new people. That is always a great way to get back into things!

4 Likes

I’d recommend what Drummer said. Too much of one thing will wear you out. Take a break and come back in the future!

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. I haven’t been to Alexandria or Edinburgh.

2 Likes

Exciting things are on the horizon… planes, updates, quality of life improvements, etc. Rainbows… I don’t know. We need rain first for that to happen. 😜

hqdefault

30 Likes

You forgot one other incentive - me. I know, I know, I’m too handsome for my own good…

38 Likes