I’m curious.. what is your “go to” (favourite)

When you jump onto Infinite flight… what is your favourite… airline, aircraft, departure/route?

I’m (more often) flying out of KSFO into the UK with the BA 787-10 🇬🇧 👨🏻‍✈️

With the release of 21.4 I’m sure my route will see me flying into Dublin a lot… with the new Aer Lingus A330 😍 🇮🇪

DC10 from anywhere to anywhere. :)

1 Like

I’m not sure if this type of topic is allowed but it’s a cool idea so I’m taking part :)
I mostly fly short to medium haul in Europe. The majority of my long haul flights go to or come from North America but I’m trying to fly to South America or South Africa more often. I used to use the A350 or 777 a lot but now a new era rises up (A330) !

1 Like

Well for long hauls it’s basically the same as yourself only with DC10s and 757s

For short haul it would be EICK to EGLL in an A320

1 Like

I always love to go to the French Polynesia in IF. It reminds me of the Maldives but better! It’s definitely a place I want to explore in real life one day

1 Like

KLAX to KSFO, or VABB to VIDP any day :)

By the way, these kinds of topics are not generally permitted or encouraged on the forum, as they cause clutter and lead to no real meaningful discussion. I highly recommend checking out the IFC topic guidelines below:

Have a great day!

1 Like

C172 around the southern usa, lots of cool little airports to fly out of.

1 Like

My favorite routes has to be KFLL to KLAX or KFLL to KSFO (and vice versa) on JetBlue 🙂

1 Like

turkish airlines

A330

LTFM - EDDT

1 Like

See comments for closing explanation