I’m back and better than ever!

Hello everyone!

It’s been quite a while since I was active on the IFC, and on Sunday I went plane spotting at Chicago O’hare again!

First up we have a rare sight at O’hare, a Geodis A330! Normally these show up around midnight and I barely made it to catch this

Next up is a fairly common but beautiful sight, the Envoy Air retro livery!

Third on the list is the big behemoth known as the A380! This is my third time catching it after it was brought back.

This one is a first for me, a Qatar 777-300 with the OneWorld livery!

Next is an American 787-9 struggling to get down onto the runway with the wind gusting to 30MPH!

Next is an Emirates 777-300 from the land of the rich also struggling with the high winds

Next was definitely one of my favorite catches of the day, the Air France A350-900 from Paris!

This one caught me off guard so this was the only good picture I could get of it!

Next is an American 737-800 in some of the best golden hour lighting I’ve ever seen.

And last but DEFINITELY not least, an Etihad A350-1000 landing after a very long flight from Abu Dhabi. I’m a little disappointed that clouds ruined the lighting but you can’t win them all :/

I hope you all enjoyed! More topics coming very soon!

45 Likes

Amazing pictures what equipment did you use

1 Like

I use a Nikon D80 with a Sigma 70-300mm lens

1 Like

Wonderful pictures and welcome back dude ! ;)
Seems like KORD has some interesting traffic ! :)

1 Like

These are really cool!

1 Like

Cool I have a Nikon D3500 and Nikor 75-300mm lens

1 Like

That tittle looking like a real good use💀

sorry not sorry

Anyways, beautiful photos!

1 Like

Also, tourner de le vide vide

and

WORLD CUPPP, WORLD CUPPPP 😩

1 Like

I stayed for the 4th Air New Zealand flight to arrive after the re-inaugural but it went North for the first time since 2018.

1 Like

Why did you buy a 33 year old lens and slap it on a 4 year old camera lol

2 Likes

I didn’t buy the lens separately. It came as part of a kit. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1433065-GREY/nikon_1588_d3500_dslr_camera_with.html

1 Like

that’s a 70

2 Likes

Sorry you’re right but that’s the kit I bought

2 Likes

All good, that’s a good lens (I started with it too) it just confused me when I saw 75

3 Likes

Must’ve seen you there at some point and not realized. What a beautiful day to plane spot! I hope to go again soon.

2 Likes

American’s retro liveries make me nostalgic back when I was in elementary school I used to go to DFW every month to see the planes and my favorite thing was seeing a bunch of chrome and AA logos

2 Likes

Beautiful picture!

1 Like

Retro E170 AA

1 Like

Great photos dude

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.