I love you guys

I’m happy that they haven’t given up and that they are still working their hardest.

Are there a lot of bugs when you first start the bare tester. And is there any way I can become one.

“hEy CaN yOu MaKe PrO sUb FrEe”

Like how would devs and staff get paid? You want a quality product then pay for it! 🤦‍♂️

Also would like to say great work devs! Certainly a lot better than the first release all the way back in 2011! 👍

1 Like

Yea. If they make everything free. They would be able to pay anyone. People don’t under stand that If has to pay for the fully global scenery. If they make it free except very little updates. And no more global or an airport/navigation update every month.

There is bugs through the entire process, as you’d expect. That’s the tester’s job, to break the app and expose bugs so it’s perfect to go out.

There is no public beta, you have to be invited. Do something to make them want to have to invite you. :)

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply. What did you do? I bet some of the bugs can be really funny. Btw when did you start beta testing.?

You don’t question why, you just say yes hahaha. Some can be “funny”, I wish I could say my favorite bug to test but I can’t. I started in November 2019 I believe. If you have any further questions feel free to message me. :)

2 Likes

Will do👍🏽.

I love you too ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

13 Likes

Imagine if we do a formation flight shaped in the IF logo.

1 Like

Or a route that shapes out to an IF logo.

1 Like

Your a beta tester but not a regular?

1 Like

I’m a regular, I just don’t have that as my tag. Being a regular isn’t a requirement though.

1 Like

That’s a good idea

Oh okay I hope to be a beta and a Regular I started IF since 2013.

1 Like

I can make the FPL.

1 Like

When do you want to do it

I wont be able to fly it since it will take 13-16 hours

1 Like

It’s would have to be a over night.

I use my device at night and dont have a second device.

1 Like