I love you guys

I love IF and how much they work. They don’t get enough credit for how much and hard they work. They have a real we banger update after update. I’m tired of reading Thorough there IG comments and people demanding and asking for such unreasonable things. I bet they get angry to. I love you guys IF. And I want to see those guys in the comments make their own game. You thanks for all the work to make random people happy and I can’t wait to see how the game will Progress in the future.

Like look at that. Asking for so much. It’s so unreasonable.

59 Likes

I love the staff here too. Thanks for all the hard work guys! ❤️

10 Likes

I agree, the developer team really does an amazing job! They’re constantly working to push out new updates, and in those updates, they’re making things easier to understand, and overall make Infinite Flight a place for many people to enjoy and pursue their love for aviation or air traffic control! Their work ethic is unbelievable, and in these current times, I envy their dedication and motivation to consistently work this hard, haha. Thank you to the devs that seriously bring their amazing skills and their A game to the table, each and every day.

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, you put it perfectly. This sim really is something and the community is a whole other thing. That small group of individuals who bash and constantly criticise IF for absolutely everything really do not understand the amount of hard work and effort that goes into all of this. Well said!

3 Likes

Thank you. I can’t wait for the future

2 Likes

Exactly. They have a small team. But that small team is made up of holy Programmers and designers and people who make the aircraft. IDK what they are called. Even during corona they relate an update even bigger that glide in less than a year. Image how hard it would be to get sids and stars for all the airports in the world.

1 Like

I love and appreciate those who understand the amount of work, time and energy that goes into updates. Glad to see some folks wired correctly. 😜

20 Likes

The devs never get enough credit for what they do. They make IF the best and most realistic mobile flight sim by far, with a staff team almost half the size as other flight sims. It’s truly amazing how much they can do, the devs are flat out awesome. I dunno why some people don’t get it, but I know that I for one, do.

I’ll take this moment to say thank you to the devs and staff, you’re awesome!

3 Likes

I’m glad that there are people who respect the devs and anyone who puts time and effort into making what Infinite Flight is today. It couldn’t be done without these wonderful individuals!

#thankyoutoallthestaffanddevswhospendcountlesshoursdailybringingusanamazingsimulator

1 Like

When something is done right you get a fraction of the reaction you would have got if it was done wrongly. I think it’s amazing how Laura fooling around with physics of a car model has led to the best mobile flight simulator which cares both about the community and quality. Everyone cares about a new plane, but only few give them credit project metal, which is far more important than any rework.

2 Likes

Yup. I almost go crazy reading then so I just stop at the point where IF stops replying.

1 Like

O. Wait how was IF started and thought of, was Laura really playing with the Physics of a car. If so then wow.

Yep, that’s basically how it all started

2 Likes

Wow great simulators can come out of the most random stuff.

IF is quite a lovely game! The amount of effort put in by all the developers is tremendous and they are we have to thank for the game!

That IG comment though

1 Like

I think we all are unfortunately. There’s always going to be those selfish/greedy people in life. All of the devs and mods definitely deserve some kind words. They do a lot of work to help keep the game and community amazing! If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be able to be typing this right now. Thank you for all you do!

1 Like

They really do. It’s really sad to see those greedy people there to kind abuse the IF deva and mods.

1 Like

Sadly you can’t please everyone but yes infinite flight wigs work very hard :)

1 Like

IF in my opinion is the best mobile flight sim. From the details of the aircraft to the IFC community. The developers work so hard on the minor details which makes IF that much better. Also, we get a wide variety of aircraft and the whole globe. :)

1 Like

I agree, they don’t get enough credit! If it’s constructive then it’s fine but seeing the negative and unreasonable stuff can really annoy me for them. As a beta tester I get a glimpse into the behind the scenes stuff, you’d be completely mind-blown and amazed to see what goes on to get an update out.

3 Likes