I love wasting time

Hi
I love wasting time. Last week, I spent 6 hours at the airport with my friend in one day. When some of my friends heard that they thought I was insane lol. But I am going to share these photos anyways.

Information about Vancouver Airport

Vancouver International Airport (IATA: YVR, ICAO: CYVR) is an international airport located on Sea Island in Richmond, British Columbia, serving the city of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland region. It is located 12 km (7.5 mi) from Downtown Vancouver. Vancouver International Airport is the second busiest airport in Canada by passenger traffic (19.0 million), behind Toronto Pearson International Airport. As a trans-Pacific hub, the airport has more direct flights to China than any other airport in North America or Europe.It is a hub for Air Canada and WestJet. Vancouver International Airport is one of eight Canadian airports that have US Border Pre-clearance facilities. It is also one of the few major international airports to have a terminal for scheduled float planes. Source: Wikipedia

We love losing peoples’ luggage | Air Canada | Boeing 777-300ER | C-FITU | 16.5 years

WHAT THE FREAK IS A KILOMETER?!?!?! 🦅🦅🦅💥💥💥 | American Airlines | N861NN | 13.0 years

Not from North Korea | Korean Air Lines | Boeing 787-9 | HL8084 | 6.1 years

I don’t have any photos of it landing cus I suck lol | Japan Airlines | Boeing 767-300ER | JA607J | 20.1 years

Toothpaste | Air Canada | Boeing 787-9 | C-FPQB | 7.5 years

This is not my style but I went for it anyways

All hail the queen 👑🥶| Lufthansa | Boeing 747-400 | D-ABVZ | 22.8 years

From the land down under | Qantas | Boeing 787-9 | VH-ZNN | 2.9 years

The flying dutchman (not Max Verstappen) | KLM Royal Dutch Airlines | Boeing 777-300ER | PH-BVR | 7.4 years

Heart of the Filipino | Philippine Airlines | Boeing 777-300ER | RP-C7779 | 6.9 years

To end off this topic, here is a picture of a modest Air Canada Dash 8 | Air Canada | Bombardier Dash-8 Q400 | C-GYJZ | 7.5 years

Thanks for viewing! I have many other cool photos that I couldn’t share due to the photo limit though. If you’d like I can share them in the comments.

35 Likes

Nice pictures!!!

1 Like

I liked the Air Canada Photos

1 Like

Love that smoky AC 77W landing and the other pics!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Same. Even though the new livery isn’t as good as the old one, its black paintjob here and there creates some good contrast against the skies

1 Like

Thank you! That photo is also among my favorites

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.