I Love this Community!

I very rarely say it but this community is just second to none. The whole family spirit of it and how helpful every1 is. I think and hope for this community to grow continually. As do I the whole IF Sim itself.

We are extremely lucky to have such great developers behind the scenes working tirelessly to bring us all the updates they can. We thank you for everything.

17 Likes

It’s a great one for sure!

5 Likes

Yes this is an awesome community!!!

3 Likes

Isn’t it such a awesome place to spend your day and hang out?
I love it too!! 😍

4 Likes

I’m happy that you are enjoying the community. I enjoy it as well!😄😃😀

Yep. Best community I have ever been on. Great VAs on IFC too

3 Likes

I am glad that you are enjoying the community. I personally think that you are a great member here!

We hope you stay for a while!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for that comment Dylan. Much appreciated my friend.

2 Likes

Glad you love the community!

I find it interesting how every few days there is an “I love the community” topic, but then there’s also a “this is an unfair community” or “why I’m leaving the IFC” topic. Granted the negative topics happen slightly less than the positive topics but they still get posted. Poses the question of what makes a user’s experience here in the IFC positive or negative.

2 Likes

It’s one big family. It’s even better when we all come from different parts of the world to meet at events. Truly an awesome community that I’m glad to be apart of!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.