I love the new features

The auto pushback feature where the aircraft stops automatically when near another aircraft in close proximity and resumes once clear…(happens only in some devices)

The wind sounds like the sound one hears on a windy day by the windows. …

The improved jet sounds which gives a more realistic feel when flying past…

And the improved wings and moving parts o the wings in the wind and wing flex…

All witnessed from the MD-11F
Thanks guys…

• Edit 1

The disappearance of the pushback button when the aircraft is in motion (other than the pushback procedure) and reappearance of the button when the aircraft is stationary…

Max range on a full tank without payload from cruise at M0.85 is 14hs with 96% fuel remaining.(FL350)
Max range on a full tank without payload from cruise at M0.90 is 11hs20m with 96% fuel remaining.(FL350)

• Edit 2

The landing are now more smoother and realistic as the aircraft does not just slam on the runway when the spoilers are engaged…(even with APPR on)

The ILS interception has been imbroved from 3800 to new 3000 ft… which is realistic…

Landing aids have been added…

• Edit 3

The captains seat and the captain’s body move when there’s turbulence…try it by flicking the rudders at cruise using NAV

19 Likes

Haven’t received the update but sounds like a blast. Seems like FDS has done another great job. I’m sure they love your appreciation.

6 Likes

You are still loving it, right? joke

😁well…I do love the jet sounds…;)

1 Like

Wha…? Is this in the update?

2 Likes

I’m currently on a test flight… doing the stress tests and range tests etc… But in this first flight…that’s what I’ve seen…I thought it was a bug initially… but trusted to see what would happen as my friend got in my way…once he taxied of…the pushback resumed without me doing anything.

1 Like

Can you explain the new feature you are seeing? Not able to reproduce it. What planes were you in?

9 Likes

Yeah I had no idea what he was talking about lol…

Maybe he has a glitch?

1 Like

Wow, that’s interesting, can’t wait till try

2 Likes

We already have that, in case you didn’t know.

1 Like

I did mention…all findings were from the MD-11F…but more testing needed .😀…sorry my construction was poor as I did it in a hurry through my phone… …I’ve made the statement bold now…

2 Likes

What wind sounds? I honest;y don’t think we already had that

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try them out :)

1 Like

Has the terrain map from the previous version been added?

Thank you for the sharing🛬🛫
Can’t wait for the iOS update to land 🤔

If you didn’t update yet… go in Solo, go in cockpit mode, set your volume to full and set your wind to 0 knots. Then listen.

Then set your winds to 100 knots and listen.

1 Like

I’m hoping it has been, need it for mountainous apporaches, suchas Innsbruck.

1 Like

guys… made some edit foot notes… please check them out

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.