I love the IFC

Just wanna say I love it here! I feel so comfortable with the other community members! I’ve had so much fun in the short amount of time I’ve been here! Thank you to everyone who workes on the server to maintain it and make it a great place! Thank you to all the community members that have made this place a very awesome community to be a part of!

41 Likes

Thank you for being here! The community really is a great place :)

2 Likes

Your welcome! It really is a great place, especially with people like you, your a Always really nice to me, thank you!

2 Likes

It’s a good forum! I really enjoy it =)

4 Likes

Thank You for being a part of this amazing community. Your contributions are just as crucial as ours, i hope you’ll enjoy your stay here :)

3 Likes

I certanly have enjoyed being here! I want to make others happy so everyone here can be happy! Everyone in my opinion plays an important role here! Thank you for your kind words! I can’t wait to see what’s next with my experience here!

3 Likes

That’s great to hear! I’m glad you are enjoying your time on the server! I’m always happy to hear a member of the infinite flight community happy with our community! I know I am! :)

1 Like

Thanks! I always feel great getting feedback and support from other members!

1 Like

I hope you stay with community and enjoy here 🙂.

1 Like

I will definatly stay here, even if I delete IF, I will never leave the community!!!

3 Likes

Ya, because you are the only one who knows about helicopters and you get to be this awsone knows everything guy! 😂

I’m joking if course, your great! 👍

4 Likes

This community will be an enjoyable place if you choose to make it enjoyable, through spreading good behavior, and good manners. If you’re a civilized person and respect everyone you will be respected back. Remember, your experience here is based on your actions.

Glad to have you part of our Communty. :)

3 Likes

I always try to be respectful to everyone here, as I don’t know them personally, and want to make a good impression! It is very enjoyable when everyone is having a great time! Thanks!!

2 Likes

Yep, have to say IFC is the best community. Supportive Mods, Admins, Staff and Members. Toxicity is not a problem at all. I never seen any community like Infinite Flight Community

3 Likes

I agree! Even if their is someone being negative, the mods are quick to act and very fair! But most people respect eachother, I also love the mods interacting with us as community members, not as authorities!

1 Like

We all do! Who doesn’t?
Maybe except for… uhhh… no-one!

1 Like

I agree, it’s very hard to not have a fun time here! Everyone is super supportive!

1 Like

There are many people out there that hate IFC. This is due to the fact that they feel like the mods are strict and the community members are rude which is clearly the opposite. These are usually the people who are ungrateful for FDS’s content and complain about the length of updates. They never realize IFC is a great place to learn, talk and have fun!

1 Like

I know, it’s sad how people hate this place, I have a lot of tolerance for things but I guess some don’t, i don’t mind waiting longer for updates if it included higher quality and a bug free experience! I don’t think the mods are strict, far from it, I like the moderators here, their fair and fun to interact with!

2 Likes

Thanks for being here! The community really is a great place

1 Like