I lost my account

Hi

I lost my account

1 Like

Thank you for contacting support! So that we may better assist you, please provide more information by answering some of the questions below:

• Can you please provide some more details surrounding the issue you have mentioned?
  • Which device and operating system are you using?
  • If you have received any error message, please provide the exact details of the error.
  • Where did you originally download Infinite Flight from?
  • Is your device modified in any way?

I appreciate the information so I can more accurately solve your issue.

Kind Regards, Sebastian.

8 Likes

It may be advisable to read this-

1 Like

New account

Display: nabeel alzhrani

Call sign: Saudia 787

Grade: 1

Old account

Display: nabel Alzahrani

Call sign: Saudia 787

Grade: 3

I phone 7

Thanks

2 Likes

May i ask why you created a new account? In what way did you loose the old one?

6 Likes

I didn’t create a new account, I just signed out from it.
Before I had a similar problem
Mark fixed the problem

You probably didn’t meet the required landings or flight hours in the past 90 days.

You mean you lost your grade?

2 Likes

I think he means he lost an account, made a new one and wants his stats back?..

1 Like

Yes , and I lost the money subscription

You havent lost anything. You are apparently logging in with the wrong credentials. I just pulled up your account and shows that you made a flight on 05AUG17 and your subscription doesnt expire until May 2018. Check your login credentials, as it seems you are now using the wrong login to access your Live account.

13 Likes

Mr mark

I have just one account and one email

You have 2 live accounts, one is active with the subscription, the other is not.

3 Likes

I want cancelled the account without subscription and I want use that with subscription only , how can I access to it?

Login with the correct credentials. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of Infinite Flight. Try uninstalling the app completely, and then reinstalling while logging in with the correct credentials.

3 Likes

I have done this whole job and the same problem hasn’t change and you moved my old account information to the new one and problem was solved
You can help me and transfer the information to the new account

Dears
I’m still waiting for the solution
And what can I do ?

How many times does it need to be answered?

9 Likes

I have done this whole job and the same problem hasn’t change and you moved my old account information to the new one and problem was solved
You can help me and transfer the information to the new account

If you have only tried one login that’s your issue try the other. That will most likely be the correct one.