I lost all my XP

I just re subscribed to Infinite Flight via my gmail account. The amount for 1 month subscription was deducted from my account but I was not given the subscription. When I tried to logout and login again from my device, I was given a new account from subscription and all of my XP in new account is now 0. This is the 2nd time this has happened. My gmail account is linked to infinite flight. Can I get my XP back please or can I get the subscription to my email account?

Have you signed in on your old account?

Hello! Try this!
If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

If you are still unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above, please send an e-mail explaining the steps you’ve already taken as well as the information below to support@infiniteflight.com

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)
2 Likes

Yeah I have signed in to my old account. It says no active subscription, although I purchased it from that account only. I logged out to fix it. When I logged in I was given an account with new username and call sign and 0XP

Hmm, did you try signing into your old account again? Does it still exist?

If yes, then a member of staff should be able to transfer your subscription to your old account.

First try what I’ve said, then report back with what happened.

You have to buy another subscription to have all of your XP and stuff back on the same account.

1 Like

Definitely not.

@Bhavya_Joshi

Get back to me with the callsign + display name for the new account, as well as the one you wish to use. I’ll handle the rest :)

5 Likes

Yes my old account does exist. I’ve kinda tried everything from restarting my device to reinstalling infinite flight. Rather my subscription has been transferred to this new account with username 87188 and callsign N871FM.

1 Like

@schyllberg has told you the steps required to transfer your subscription :) No need to worry.

1 Like

My new account is USER-87188 and callsign is N871FM. The account from which I took subscription is ***

1 Like

I edited out your email for safety reasons. Please provide the display name & callsign, thanks :)

5 Likes

The display name for my old account is BHAVYA JOSHI and the Callsign is Emirates 243.
Thanks and sorry. @schyllberg

1 Like

The display name :- BHAVYA JOSHI
the Callsign:- Emirates 243.

Tackar!

All good now. The subscription has been transferred. Your restart the app and you’re good :)

2 Likes

I regret for disturbing you and I owe you my gratitude for helping me out through this problem. Sending good wishes your way from India. Thank You once again sir. @schyllberg

1 Like

Not your fault, so no need for regrets :)

Enjoy!

1 Like