I’ll edit your photos for you.

Hello.

I am currently studying Digital Marketing and I am required to have a lot of photos for a practical project, which is running a social media account.

I don’t get have enough time to be out there taking photos of aircraft, even though that’s all I want to do.

I will edit your aviation photos for free!

In order to do this I require the following:

• An aviation related photograph of your own. I prefer for these to be from a planned session. (Example: A photo from planned spotting session, with planned positioning and timing, rather then a photo from your bedroom window of an aircraft flying 32,000 feet above, unless it is a good photo ofcourse)
  • Location of photograph
  • Aircraft details (if not visible in photographs)
  • Time of photograph.
    (Note that I will edit IF photos, but I am less likely to use those on the social media page.)

Please drop these photos in my messages.

Thanks guys!

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure these sorts of topics aren’t allowed on the forum as they take up to much storage.

Quoted from Philippe

2 Likes

(I think this belongs in RWAS)

If this gets closed what i’d recommend doing is going through #real-world-aviation and look at the spotting pictures and send the OP a message and ask them if you can edit it and such and use it how you need:)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.