I keep crashing

I bought the game and am trying to fly but I can barely get the plane off the ground I even hold the device steady and it keeps crashing

1 Like

Hey there, do you calibrate your device before each flight?

2 Likes

What speed are you taking off at and in what aircraft

1 Like

Usually I have it in my lap and than calibrate than pick the device up to fly

1 Like

Ok, I think that could be part of the issue. Make sure to calibrate it while you are holding it in your hands.

1 Like

So hold it like I want to hold it flying?

1 Like

When it asks you to calibrate it hold your device how you want to hold it when you fly level.

1 Like

That’s correct.

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know

1 Like

No worry’s I did the same thing at first

2 Likes

I just did the trick and it’s working fine now

1 Like

That’s great to hear! Have a good day :)

2 Likes

Tutorials are best for you. And I suggest you practice on the solo first as you can rewind 20 seconds back.

i invested in the online version and am just trying to figure out the basics rn before I go to online. Where can I find these tutorials?

YouTube and in the community itself.

Check out Infinite Flight on YouTube, or browse through the #tutorials section here on the forum :)

There are some great resources to help you get started :)

1 Like

Check out IF’s YouTube channel! They make great tutorials

I will definitely check them out!

1 Like

Elbow support helps a bunch when takeoff and landing.

Hello!

You should check the IF YouTube Video Training Series that has some great video tutorials that can help you. Below I will leave you some good ones including take off tutorial.

Take Off Tutorial

Crosswind Landing Tutorial

Auto Land Tutorial

Check the playlist I linked above to see all tutorials. There you will find a landing tutorial for most aircraft. They are did on pre global but still useful.

Hope this helps!