I just lost a 10 hours flight

I was starting my descent into FACT from EHAM, and by mistake, I locked my phone so I proceed to unlock it, and I tapped on the app, and boom restarted the app from zero. I just couldn’t believe what just happened. I feel so frustrated.

2 Likes

IF is gonna disconnect when it’s in the background. Nothing you can do about it now unfortunately.

Rip dude, same thing happened to me, I was 10 min from final and accidentally locked my iPad. 14 hours of flight went to nothing. (I was doing KJFK-RJTT) I guess the only thing we can do is be more careful.

1 Like

It’s hit and miss. Sometimes you can get back on with no issues and sometimes it restarts. You just have to be really careful.

4 Likes

I literally wanted to cry lol. it’s holiday in Colombia tomorrow so I’m doing Kuala Lumpur - Auckland to make things right lol

1 Like

it’s clear now hah

1 Like

It’s fine, I am pretty sure you still get your flight time. :)

Sounds nice. Have fun and keep your device on ;)

1 Like

thanks man

1 Like

did you clear your scenery cache?

Jk jk. That sucks dude. I’ve done it before 😭

2 Likes

I have been with you. My sim crashed when I was Approaching London from Perth. It sucks, it really does

1 Like

You’re not alone, My game has crashed multiple times a on long hauls,Heck during this Event in Dubai, The second I touched down on the runway my game crashed and I just lost a 17 hour flight.

1 Like

how do I do this?

1 Like

oh baby Jesus, well at least I’m not the only one

He was making a joke, no need to do this as it doesn’t help this issue :)

Negative, you can use social media, come back and it still works.

This only works ^ if you exit out of the app for 1 to 2 minutes. Longer than that it gets disconnected. (At least this is what happens for me)

1 Like

Not true, it will disconnect after 90 seconds

1 Like

Actually, it is partially true. Not sure how it works, but I closed my device after a flight on Friday night, opened it today morning and it was completely fine—just a little bit of lag. Other times, it’ll disconnect and give a message, and so I’m not sure what it’s based off of but it is true.

@Vignesh_S yes, sorry I didn’t think I mentioned a time limit.

1 Like