I just got a level two violations, For not following instructions

Who do I need to contact for appeals? There was an aircraft crossing the runway when I was given an immediate takeoff and could not takeoff.

1 Like

Either contact the controller who violated you, or alternatively contact @appeals.

How do I contact the controller?

Look in your logbook and you will find the controller’s name under the “1 violation” next to your flight

Via PM. Their display name should match that of their IFC.

You can check the replay and the controllers name should be listed

I have the controllers name, and the replay it clearly shows I did nothing wrong. I’ve never had a violation before so I don’t know how to go about contacting someone specifically

PM @appeals

1 Like

We don’t know the exact situation, your best bet is to continue the conversation with the controller 🙂

1 Like

Everything can be found here. 🙂

3 Likes

Message @appeals, and provide the replay. You may also message your controller to see what they have to say about the situation as well. It’s always nice to see the other side of the story.

1 Like

How do I message the controller directly?

You can go to their profile and click on the message button.

1 Like

Find them on if-atc.com/directory to get their IFC profile, and then follow the steps @TheAviationGallery mentioned.

1 Like

😂 and how do I find their profile?

Who was your controller? I’ll link their profile.

1 Like

IFHA IFC DIEGO11 was the name.

@DIEGO11 is your guy! Simply click on his name in my reply, click “Message”, and message away!

In the event that you are unable to contact him, he’s been tagged and can PM you himself.

4 Likes

He’s TL2, so he should be able to

Show them the replay, if you want.

1 Like