What do you think about it

4 Likes

Of course, we will have the Boeing 808 and Airbus A410

20 Likes

Don’t forget the spaceships

3 Likes

We will have aircraft designed by the wonderful Nick Chan!☺️

29 Likes

No offense, I don’t trust him just yet. Maybe if he shapes up soon.

2 Likes

I think Elon Musk will have flown his electric supersonic vertical take off and landing plane by then.

And yes, he is seriously considering doing it and he’s not exactly a procrastinator.

Listen to this video from 18 minutes onwards:

3 Likes

Think how long cars have been around. We are probably not even at the Industry’s peak.

3 Likes

Are you serious? Of course we will! Airbus and Boeing each are planning 2030 aircraft!

2 Likes

Airbus might skip the 400s since there’s already a cargo plane called the a400

There is? I haven’t heard of it…

2 Likes

Elon Musk is an amazing person.
He will enhance the car industry.
He will innovate the Aeronautic industry.

3 Likes

I don’t like it! It’s replacing the c130!

3 Likes

Though as more people fly, it may be converted to a huge passenger turboprop.

2030 isn’t that far away. There will still be many many planes. I would like to see more forms of fast transportation though.

The Boeing 818 Megarocket, that only takes 16 hours to the moon! Climb aboard today!

2 Likes

instead of a few days on a Saturn V lol %-DDD

Royal Australian Air Force has that one. It’s awesome and very loud, I saw one overhead about to land at Richmond.

GOD YOU ARE AMAZING

1 Like

I think that would cause more crashes. Everyone is used to takeoff from runways, and that means the runways are just a waste of money if they’re not going to be used (vertical landing?). They would have to create huge helipads because you can’t takeoff from the gate. Hopefully not. But vertical landing would be useful and would stop crashes, planes would be able to land on ovals. I’m still not sure about a fully electric plane though, I think the newer planes now are electric enough.

1 Like