I hit 100k XP!

Hi,

I know this topic doesn’t bring any value, but I just can’t resist making a topic about it! I hit 100,000 XP, and currently I’m flying from EGLL to KJFK, and just like 50 more landings for Grade 4! So thanks to all the staff for tutorials, and the community for making me not go mad on this trip, with a couple of jokes.

Thanks to everyone!😁

14 Likes

Congrats!

The first 100k was tough as I reached it when global wasn’t out yet. Now that global is out it is way easier to earn XP fast and quick. Just find a windy airport and then do pattern work there in a C208 in a tight pattern you will then earn XP fast and landing along with it. Another way I earn XP is doing 18-22 hour flights. They will get you around 13k XP. Did a 22:30 from SCTE to ZBAA yesterday and got 13.5k XP. Now I am flying a 19:30 from YSSY-EDDF. Let me know if you want to join!

Hope to see you in the skies soon!
Ethan

1 Like

Great stuff! That’s the goal here, we want to educate new users like yourself, I guess you can now do some educating with your vast experience ;)

1 Like

I feel I’m not new, at just over a year, but considering how much some of you’ve been at IF, I suppose I am relatively new😂

3 Likes

Congrats @Latvia!!!

1 Like

Congrats!! I’m only halfway to 100k so yea😂

2 Likes

Do some ULHs and you will be there in no time

2 Likes

Congratulations! I also hit 100k XP few days ago, but there are still many flight to be done to reach Grade 5.

2 Likes

Compared to before global getting grade 5 was difficult. Now with global it is supper easy.

1 Like

Did you get Grade 5 before Global?

1 Like

Congrats! I got Grade 4 about a week and a half ago and it’s a great feeling

1 Like

My fastest way to get grade 4 was to fly a F22 in KEDW. I just started landing in random runways just after takeoff and surprisingly it counted on my log status. Only less than 2 hours it took for me to get to 100 landings, from 50. I am currently thinking shall I do that to reach grade 5? ;)

I actually did that too, I may do that to reach grade 5 as well. Maybe we can meet up and do it together sometime

2 Likes

Wow congrats, I’m almost a 200k at grade 2. But keep working hard!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I am near to 500k xp, and I still remember when I reached 100k xp… it was a great moment

1 Like

I’ve got 400K XP and i’m far off of grade 4, Congrats!! You are doing well, especially if you only have 50 more landings to do!!

1 Like

Congrats on the milestone. Hopefully in the near future you see Grade 5. Good luck

Hehehehehe I reached 400k this week now I’m 450k XD 50 k in just like 3 days

2 Likes

Could someone greet me at KJFK with an F22 or something for my 100K XP flight?

Long hauls the bomb

1 Like