I Haven’t Been Spotting In 33 Days @PHX

Hi. Hola. Bonjour. Aloha.

I. Haven’t. Been. Spotting. In. 33. Days. Until today 😎

Finally I was able to go spotting again and boy was it a good time. Equipment swaps to planes entire continents away from their home. Ladies and gentlemen buckle up cause it’s about to go down.

Also for mr. Andrew’s pleasure I took a backlit photo 👀

Let’s 👀 right into it

Starting off today we have a fine A321N from ORD. 1 of the only 2 arrivals I got to see at this spot before they screwed the runways on me again.

2nd today is a mighty fine Canton Blue -800 without scimitars! One of only 4 left and now I’ve spotted 2 of them. @Luke_Sta

We now have a cute little Contour E135 from Page, AZ. I love this livery

Haha heat haze but the background looks cool. Gotta say this Evo Blue looks mighty fresh on the 737

1 of the specials today is Alaska’s “Boeing 100 Years Strong.” Kinda bland but 🔥 nonetheless.

Here’s your backlit photo Mr. Wu. Nevada One from the Longest of Beaches.

Now here’s the most interesting one. A Virgin Australia 737-800 really far from home. He made an intersection departure outta 25L bound for Honolulu! Probably going back home to his comrades down under! Definitely a really exciting thing to see!

Me spotting @anon74260613 going back home to Orange County SNA. SWA ftw

Face to Face with the almighty A350. This big girl was put in the game for a 767. Also PHX’s second ever A350 and I’m proud to say I’ve spotted both. Here she is headed back to DTW

Adios big girl, please do come visit again soon.

Ight I know some of these are hazy, it was a warm 95F today so this will be an occurring thing in topics now all the way through probably October and November. Also I took another backlit photo which I’m not proud of but I needed to cross off another special from my list.

Favorite

0 voters

Rate!

0 voters

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your weekend!

23 Likes

I am now realizing discourse took the fattest crap on my pictures quality. I do apologize for this.

Always happens with everything lol
Cool pictures and thanks for the spot!
Too bad the DAL 767 and A350 didn’t land on the 25s 😑

1 Like

So do I, I’ve flown on it twice :)

1 Like

Why does it have such a big forehead lmao

Nice shots! Glad to see you taking pictures of planes again

1 Like

The neo looks better than AA’s MAX. Great shots.

1 Like

Airbus always makes big foreheads. Just look at the ugly whale 😂

2 Likes

The MAX looks better than AA’s NEO. Nice pictures!

1 Like

These are some nice pictures! (I have low standards😂)

I think I’ve taken more of a liking towards the AA A321NEO over the 737 Max @IF_International. Sorry @KTJ_Mitchell.

1 Like

Yeah but nothing beats the 757

1 Like

inhales

1 Like

I warned you 🤷‍♂️

i SpOtTeD iT tOo

From a dirty window lol

Yeah it was fun!! The stupid a350 came in too early

You lucky duck!!

I just realized that Lmao. Thanks! It’s been too long

Gonna disagree with you there but it looked good in the sorta morning light

I agree with ya there! Thanks!

Thank you!!! I feel like today’s were extra hazy

4 Likes

You’re saying that like it’s supposed to be long, I haven’t gone spotting in over 1 and a half years.

Sounds like a you problem

1 Like

Just wanted to make a comment on how lucky you are to have the time and freedom to go spotting nowadays

1 Like

Oh sorry

Great find! Seems to have been at Goodyear for storage after Virgin Australia went into administration. Will be in Brisbane in a day or two!

2 Likes

Yes, but the A350 is definitely the safest. It’s Covid approved. Also the Delta livery looks great on it.