I have to re-purchase everything??

Hi everyone,

Since the error about not being able to log into Live that everyone had been experiencing, I have another issue. It now appears that I have to re-purchase all the aircraft and regions that I’d bought. Is this something else that everyone is experiencing?

Thanks,

Flynn :)

3 Likes

Try to restart the app and see if the issue still occurs 😉

3 Likes

Do you currently have live or live +?
What OS are you using?
What device are you using?

1 Like

It happens all you need to do is press the restore purchases and download the regions and planes again note that you have to click the restore purchases button for both planes and regions

1 Like
  • Restart game
  • Hard restart phone
  • Delete and reinstall IF

That might help

2 Likes

Tried restarting the app and my phone completely, nothing :(

2 Likes

Make sure you’ve pressed restore purchases

2 Likes

Thank you for contacting support!

All App Stores selling Infinite Flight and it’s associated in-app purchases allow for downloading without repurchasing after an item has been paid for. To ensure you will not be charged twice, please ensure the following:

• You have used the same App Store account and ID as the original purchase.
  • You have not been previously refunded.
  • You are not using any IAP hacking programs.

Storage Tips: All content must be installed to the device internal storage. Keep as much unused available storage as possible. About 1GB unused space is best when possible. If you install to alternate memory units or to a internal drive that is getting low on storage capacity, you may be forced to re-download and install previous content again, but won’t be charged again!

iTunes may indicate that they are going to charge you again, however if all of the above applies to your account purchases , you will proceed through their process which will follow with another iTunes message confirming that you already own the item and may download it again without charge.

If a prior IAP vanishes from your app inventory, the same policy will apply. You can’t be charged again. Please contact your App Store if you have any further issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards, Sebastian

4 Likes

Please answer my questions, these will help us try to solve it.

1 Like

Just tried this, received a notification ‘restore purchases failed’

1 Like

Very sorry,
I’m currently using Live on iPhone 6

1 Like

Do you currently have live +?

1 Like

It might be slow wifi or you are using cellular data otherwise I can’t do much

1 Like

No, just the basic 1 month. I’m having a problem purchasing Live + at the moment

2 Likes

Alright no worries I’ll see what happens, thanks for your help :)

1 Like

Have checked all of these, still showing up as having to re-purchase :(

2 Likes

Try repurchasing the aircraft/regions and once you put in your Apple ID a pop-up should come up saying you’ve already purchased this aircraft/region and telling you you don’t have to actually buy it again. I had this problem a while back.

3 Likes

Will see what works! :)

As I wrote, do it anyway :)

1 Like

Will do, thankyou again for your help today :)

2 Likes