I have problems with DME, Distance, NM, Miles

Translation to English
Hello and greetings to all.
I am flying with the CESSNA 172 plane and I have a problem with the DME, with the distance, with the miles, because the other planes DO tell me how many miles I have left to arrive at the VOR station or airport, but in the CESNNA 172 they do not tell me it is possible to see the NM, the miles I still have to go and if I have updated my Infinite Flight Simulator. Can you help me ? Thanks and best regards

Traducciòn al Español
Hola y un saludo.
Estoy volando con la avioneta CESSNA 172 y tengo un problema con el DME, con la distancia, con las millas, pués los otros aviones SÍ me indican cuantas millas me faltan para llegR a la estación VOR o aeropuerto, pero en la CESNNA 172 no me es posible ver las NM, las millas que me faltan para llegar y sí tengo actualizado mi Infinite Flight Simulator. ¿ Me podeis ayudar ? Gracias y un saludo

1 Like

Actually, it only shows the distance of the waypoints on your route if you enter one.

2 Likes

Translation to English
@Fellipe_Eduardo Hola Fellipe. Ha sido muy amable por la respuesta que me ha dado y ahora ya sé que la CESSNA 172 no tiene DME, indicador de distancia en millas. muchas gracias 😉👍

Traducción al Español
@Fellipe_Eduardo Hola Fellipe. Has sido muy amable por la respuesta que me has dado y ahora ya sé que la CESSNA 172 no tiene DME, indicador de distancia en millas. Muchas gracias 👍😉

1 Like

DME is it’s own instrument on the panel.

What you’re seeing is distance on the GPS. I don’t think IF has a stand alone DME.

@EC-444 both translations are Spanish

1 Like

@tyleraviator99 Hello and greetings Tyler. Understanding what you have told me about the GPS and the DME is in the panel instrument. You’ve been very kind. thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.