I have passed 1 million XP!

Wow. Less than 6 months ago, I didn’t even have Infinte Flight live and no iPad, now, I’ve passed 1 million XP! I never thought this would happen! Thanks devs for the amazing sim and all you do for us! Thanks to all the people I’ve flown with and encountered in the simulator!
Blue skies and tailwinds,
Luke

44 Likes

Congrats keep on flying!

2 Likes

Congratulations, what a momentous achievement! Keep up that spirit :)

1 Like

Wow nice😄👍🏽

1 Like

@Luke_Sta congratulations! I just did so myself about a couple weeks ago, feels great!

4 Likes

Thanks guys!

Congrats on this milestone! I remember when I hit 1M XP. My goal is to hit 2M XP by Air Venture 2019. Congrats and enjoy. 😁

1 Like

Congrats!

It’s taken me a year and a half to get not even 500k xp. Good job!

1 Like

Congratulations on your milestone! 😃

Here’s to another million

2 Likes

I’m happy for you

Cogratulations mate, keep going!

1 Like

Congratulations @Luke_Sta it takes a lot of flying to get that far. Keep it up and you might top me😂 jk it’s not a competition

1 Like

Nice!

A mere dream for me…
😭

1 Like

Was you subscription christmas present :) ?

1 Like

It was, yes. I enjoyed it immensely.

3 Likes

Congrats Luke 🎉

2 Likes

Give it up for Luke 🎉🎉 Congratulations on 1M XP!!

Now to greater heights, 2M is next up then reach up to me at 3,5M 🥳

Btw, great job getting so far. It definitely isn’t the easiest task, let alone very time consuming whether you fly ULH all the time or try to land during heavy wind conditions. Keep it up dude 😎

5 Likes

Thank you JR! It was OTHH-YSSY that put me over 1M :)

1 Like

Ah, such a beautiful route. Have to give it a go again myself, sometime. Excellent choice of route to reach 1M, if I say so myself :) ✈️

Congrats, you deserve it!

1 Like

1 Million?!
Wow! I can only dream about having that much XP… Congrats mate, looking forward to 2M :)

4 Likes