I have not got the update, what do I do?

I have checked google play so many times, even after its said it’s out to everyone, it’s not avaliable to me. Does this mean my device is too old for it? If it is, then I would be dissapointed as I don’t have any other device that I can use fo it.

What device are you on??
Have you checked this thread: Minimum device requirements

1 Like

It’s got android v 4.

What device is it not what is it running?

1 Like

Hey… It appears that some people has still not received the update so you will unfortunately need to wait a little more. Android takes some time to release the full 100%. Hang in there! :)

2 Likes

It’s the Samsung galaxy S Note 10.1 Tablet

1 Like

For global to work, you need a device that supports OpenGLES 3.0 and a device that (for Android) has Lollipop 5.0 installed. It appears as you do not meet the minimum device requirements.

Can you use the thread @Josh_Mcmunn so kindly linked to make sure?

4 Likes

Okay! I’ll wait then! ☺

1 Like

Just wait for a while, like @Brandon_K said, it might take a little longer for Android to realease it.
You will realise it was worth the wait when you play it. ;)

He will have to wait a long time…
As @Kevin_Potthast said, you’re running a version of Android that is not supported by the new update i’m afraid. 5.0 or later is required.

2 Likes

So what do I do about that? Is there anything I can do?

1 Like

If you can update update if not get a new device if you can. That’s about all that can be said

1 Like

What do I have to do to update it then?

I’m not an android guy so I wouldn’t know. But just check in your settings if you’ve got any available updates

That one should be upgradable to 5.1.1… so i’d check for software updates if i were you.

Okay! It says it’s updating now, so I’ll come back if it’s still not working.

2 Likes

I’m using a Samsung j3 6 5.1 and I still have not received the update

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.