I have no cockpit on the C-130

I bought two C-130 aircraft, but i just fount out, i have no cockpit.
IF version: 16.12.0
Android version: 6.0
Devise: Huawei P8 Lite
I made a recording, will make a YouTube video off that and will post it in this topic.

2 Likes

Could this be the error that Laura was talking about ?

1 Like

Could you make sure you’re not on cockpit #2? The one that has no cockpit overlay, but is like the HUD and you can move around?

1 Like

Yes, i can move it around, look here:
This is a video off my bug:

2 Likes

Yea, it just like the normal hud, but i can move it around, i think i had this bug with the 787 family too when they came out.

2 Likes

That’s strange. Seems like both of the cockpit views are cockpit #2.

2 Likes

Is there any difference between #1 and #2?

1 Like

Will give it a another go, maby i did something wrong.

1 Like

Cockpit #1 is the normal cockpit we’ve always had in every aircraft (that has a cockpit).

2 Likes

Ohh, so j dont have the #1 cockpit it seems like, i will delete the app, and reinstaal jt again, hopefully it works, but i doupt it will work

1 Like

Reinstalling didnt work
And i was surprised not to see other bugs topics about the C-130, i think i might not be the onlyone with thjs bug

And i just notjced that it wkrks fine on my tabled, thats strainge, that one has Android 4.2.1

2 Likes

Redownload it, then try getting the aircraft First

2 Likes

I will push a fix shortly.

This happens when we have objects that are too big in the scene to fit into a single rendering buffer (vertex buffer). Loading the object completely fails when that happens. It’s mostly an issue on older devices.

19 Likes

Haha not happen in my Note 3 SM-N9005, still running 4.4.2 with IF perfectly.

@Joost3008: Restart the app and you’ll get an update for all the C-130’s that should show the cockpit.

5 Likes

Thanks you again for pushing aircraft update again :)

There is also no cockpit in my device.

u need close ur IF again and start IF again, and check the plane model, there is update the aircraft.

It didn’t work, didn’t get any update or something. I deleted IF, restarted my device, and downloaded IF again, but it didn’t work. I still do not have a cockpit.

And i think this is strainge too:

This is the information about the latest update, but it still gives information about the 787.

I hope you can help me with this bug @Laura.

2 Likes

Laura ad mentioned it’s Google issue, the change log already updated to play store and it might take time to pushing to server.

1 Like