I have made up my mind

Good, Iโ€™m buzzing (irish Grammer ๐Ÿ˜‚ it basically means Iโ€™m unbearably excited)

2 Likes

Good luck ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Good luck and I hope you get New one not second hand .๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

I honestly think the newest iPad Air is good enough, itโ€™s pretty much an upgraded iPad Pro 2017 with the same CPU and GPU as the iPad Pro 2018 but itโ€™s only $499 which is pretty much a secondhand iPad Pro (the newest one). The newest iPad Pro just has a bigger display and one GB more of ram, and honestly the iPad Air 2019 would perform just as well as a secondhand iPad Pro 2019

1 Like

Ok I will go for that then thanks for the information

Awesome choice!

1 Like

Nice man. Gotta to dem chores. ;)

1 Like

Or Pittsburghโ€ฆ

Oh, wait, everyone here is Irishโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Yeah I do ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Yup ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Well, not everyone, only 16 percentโ€ฆ

Just small enough that @Aceorbit got our flightโ€ฆ

Not salty, I promiseโ€ฆ ๐Ÿง‚

2 Likes

Ahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

I admire your focus. This is serious money for a young man like yourself, and the fact your are actually doing jobs and working hard to get the money shows character. Respect!

I think it would be nice if you share here In this thread where you are with the amount youโ€™ve saved so far and your idea on when you think youโ€™ll have the full amount together.

And thenโ€ฆwhat about your Pro Live subscription?

3 Likes

If your going to spend a lot of money, you may as well get the pro. Itโ€™s bound to last you for quite awhile. Great choice!

1 Like

Hey call me up I can fly you down here to San Antonio and get you a 100 dollars every other day by working ground crew for our helicopter team. Ez money

2 Likes

What generation of iPad pro do you use because I use a 2nd generation and 19.2 has been a little shaky.

1 Like

Never mind thatโ€™s an expensive ticket.

1 Like

Yeah and Iโ€™m 13 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚