I have lost my "Regular" trust level?

:O why??? I realize i cant move topics or rename it, and after return back to my profile, my trust level says i’m a “member”… when i can rewin “Regular”? i’m sad :(

oh! i have refind them… probably a little bug from my network connection…

but my profile page steal i’m “member”

Oh yes, you can lose your regular title. You can be de-moted from TL3 to TL2…

Quoting from this site…

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

2 Likes

but i’m ever “Regular” on forum, only my profile show “Member”

1 Like

Yes, it is because you haven’t yet removed the regular badge.
I just checked your profile and saw that you are a member but as you were demoted. You still retain the regular badge unless you change it

1 Like

and i can edit topic titles/category.

i’ll not remove my “Regular” status… i think i deserve this status…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

It’s not about deserving it or not. You have to have shown certain activity on this forum within the last 100 days. If you don’t know these check the post about community ranks and follow the link in there. It will explain you what you’ll have to fulfill to attain Regular again

2 Likes

I know at least one other person (Who shall remain anonymous) who got demoted or was bumped down automatically recently.

Did any of these happen to you @grxninesix :

Had many inappropriate/advertisement flags
Inactive for past 100 days
Abusing the moving category, editing topic, lounge features
Piss off the moderators in any such way that they deemed you not a good representation of the regulars

2 Likes

thanks @swang007 to DM me with my statistics… i have just give 1 flag and results is i have given 6 flags in last 100 days, the rules is not exceed 5. Now i understand and i’ll make more attention of my flags actions… I’ll get Regular quickly ^^

1 Like

If anyone’s going to be regular It should be me!!! I am always on here!!!

all depending of your stats

2 Likes

What sats ?

What sats ? :))

thank you for the copy past, but i already knew that

Thank you @divebuddha :)

2 Likes

1 Like