I have connection issue ,but my network status is good

Lost my connection when I try to fly on active atc region , my network connection status is good ,this problem started 5 days ago , Before that there was no problem , please kindly response.

, regards

Second screenshot from a fb group ,that user have this problem and also some users commenting they have this type of issues

1 Like

Hi @Martin_jo, thanks for your topic.

I removed the screenshot for privacy reasons as it was showing personal information on the Facebook page you shared. It also showed that you were having connection issues with the Weather, your User Account and the Live Server.

Does everything work again now or is it still an issue?

3 Likes

Is this happening on mobile data or WiFi?

3 Likes

Ok ,I edited with my screenshot

1 Like

Mobile data , no buffering or lag when watching 4k videos online or upload download speed is stable

1 Like

Is it still an issue or does it work again? Sometimes there are short moments when this can happen but it resolves on its own within a minute or so.

1 Like

Still this issue ,now I try to fly from MMUN but the connection not stable ,then I reinstall application Infinite flight ,and update navigation data it download speed at 2MB/sec

1 Like

Connection not stable when I fly in non active atc region, I linked with fb how can I reset to my email account?

1 Like

Me too. I have just bought the game and it stuck in the main screen for a few minutes then it said connection error though I had 6.30 mb/s wifi. Still now I’m waiting to get into the game.

2 Likes

Can you successfully connect to the servers whilst on a WiFi network? Sometimes a provider may block certain ports which may disturb your connection to Infinite Flight’s servers.

1 Like

My wifi modem is complaint ,but before this issue I regularly use mobile data for Infinite flight there is no issues 3,4 days ago

1 Like

Weather is flickering for me on and off but I’m good other than that

1 Like

I want fly from Cancun airport , I have no idea about connection ,I have stabled mobile network (double checked) ,when I download from playstore I got 3MB/sec,down and up is stable , if I got violation due to connection problem then what I can do? If connection lost I can’t hear anything from atc , thanks for response , Regards.

1 Like

Did you restart your app? If that doesn’t help, try to restart your phone or tablet.

2 Likes

I already restarted my device ,I have no problem with other games , my device SD845 ,8GB ram ,128gb storage 34gb available ,my device black shark , I restart my application , reinstall . Thank you

1 Like

I try my best ,I try again on Expert server fly from Cancun if the connection lost then I close (try another day) ,thank you for your response

1 Like

Did you say it works fine on WiFi?

1 Like

When I connect wifi , the loading screen take too much time and then says error to connecting sever or check your internet connection try again , please contact support ,but my internet connection is good, I am regularly using this network for Infinite flight there is no problem before 4,5 days ago.

1 Like

Still I can’t , thank you Infinite flight , regards , finally I stopped

1 Like

That happens to me too. I feel soooo insecure when that exclamation mark shows up 😂

2 Likes