I have a question

I need help right now I’m flying from Los Angeles to Baltimore and then when hit my main cruise and when I turned the seatbelts off it just became night time or black I can’t even change to day time not even my PFD everything in the cockpit is turned off and the only thing that I can see is the outside lights and the hud is the expert server down?

You should be able to change it to day time - press on the 3 lines in the bottom right corner, press “Time” and change it.

But I did and it’s not working and I can’t see anything and I can’t see anything in the cockpit but the hud and the outside lights.

I’ve never heard of this happening. Try turning your APU on and off and see if that changes anything.

Also, this is not a server issue. Disconnecting from the server does not affect anything with the plane’s display, and the server is not down

Well I tried to but it didn’t work and I believe the best to stop is it quit my flight which I just did

Odd - never heard of an issue with not being able to change the time…🤔

I don’t know but everything was black I couldn’t even see the stars I don’t think that was night time

You should be able to change the time in the 3 lines menu @Parker_Lozano1

I had a similar issue last week, but no one got to it. Hopefully staff can address it this time.

1 Like

Thank you for helping I quited my flight cause there was nothing I could do

I had the same thing happen to me a couple months back. I would just avoid changing graphic settings in flight. For me I can switch between 30 and 60 fps with no problem at all. But don’t switch between the other graphic settings as this causes the problem you just had.

Thanks but when I reached to main cruise I turned off the seatbelts sign then everything was black

This is different

It was already moved out of #support by Seb. No need to put it back into the category.

1 Like

Flagged by OP