I have a Question!

I have always been confused about this. Can someone explain this to me please

What does this mean?

Is this another landing zone?

That is the aiming point. When you’re landing you wanna aim to touchdown there.

1 Like

That is indeed the touchdown zone. In Europe, touchdown zones commonly look like that, with a more checkered pattern. In the USA, they are solid. For a great landing, aim to lower your rubber right on the marks.

Crrection: Mostly found in the UK.


The famous touchdown zone :)

I know that this is a touchdown zone, I have never seen that kind of touchdown zone before though.

Those markings mostly appear in some English airports (Gibraltar included).


It’s found in the UK mostly

Good to know, I’m not cupooziled now (cupooziled - stumped)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.