I have a question about posting photos

Okay, so firstly, if this topic is in the wrong category, I am sorry. I have no idea what topic it should be, so I just put it under general.

Now, for my question. Under the Spotting section, would it be acceptable if I posted photos of rocket launches? I am asking, because even though this is an aviation forum, I feel like it could probably pass as acceptable, too. I live in Central Florida, and we get rocket launches all the time here. It would be interesting to bring a different photo of something onto the IFC.

Let me know specifically if this would be acceptable or not. Thank you guys!

1 Like

Technically speaking, a rocket is not an aircraft. So under that logic, rocket photos would not be allowed in the #real-world-aviation:spotting category.

However, I will flag this topic to the moderators to let them confirm with you.

3 Likes

Yes, rocket photos would be dope to see. Please do post them. Thanks!

18 Likes

Excellent! Also nice one “Flying Santa”…

1 Like

Would love to see rocket pictures!

1 Like

@DeerCrusher okay I will try and get a nice collection together before I post anything

3 Likes

Love me some launches! Please post!

2 Likes

I think if it’s real world aviation, then it would be allowed because aviation is the act of flying an aircraft. The definition of an aircraft is a machine capable of flight. So since a rocket is a machine and capable of flight, it would be allowed in the RWA category.

as a space flight enthusiast, I agree with this statement

I never expected @DeerCrusher to use this specific word 😜

1 Like

Okay. We have a few rocket launches scheduled to go up to space over the next couple of weeks. I am going to try and get information on all of them and take some good pictures of them so I can educate you guys on what they are about. Expect a collection to be posted sometime around Christmas. Happy holidays!

Expect the unexpected. One might say I’ve got some rizz… 😜

1 Like

Your Rizz levels are the highest in the universe. But I certainly will challenge those levels

1 Like

@DeerCrusher I have FINALLY released my first photos of the rockets!! I am sorry that I didn’t release them by when I said I was going to. Find the pictures in this discussion:
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/this-post-made-history-on-infinite-flight/760569?u=waxyscorpion308

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.