I have a question about GPU

Hello everyone
I wanted an opinion from everyone who could help me.
I’m about to buy a new Android smartphone and wanted to know what the best graphics card (GPU) to run the Infinite flight with all graphics settings at most.
I thank you all.

1 Like

Ipad/iPhone with a A9 or A10 chip is a great alternativ! 🙂
You can run IF on max grapichs settings!

7 Likes

What’s your budget?
GPU isn’t the only aspect for good performance, and your budget is important in deciding the best option.

1 Like

My note 8 works great for IF on max graphics although it is expensive so your budget is important.

1 Like

I second @NorAviator97, the iPad is an awesome device for IF. Current 2018 model sells for around $300, less if you get one refurbished from Apple. Big beautiful screen and fast processor with coprocessor. I run it on a 2018 iPad at full settings with other apps running, never had even a slowdown…

1 Like

Sounds like a question for @Kirito_77 or @Starley.

Good…
Since I am from Brazil, it is very difficult to talk about values
but I can say that a device with 3 or 4 GB RAM and an internal memory of 32 or 64 GB and well accompanied by a GPU that does not have to be a top of the line but that runs the IF application in maximum mode.

1 Like

Okay, but I mean, it’s OS Android.

1 Like

He is looking for an Android phone guys as stated above.

My recommendation is the OnePlus 6. You get 6 GB of RAM which makes it perfect fro IF plus the Adreno 630 GPU and an Octa core CPU so you can basically run circles around most devices. Relatively cheap compared to the newer Samsung devices as it is only $529. The processor is also closer to higher end devices as well. Best value you will get out there. The one downside is the display does have a notch at the top like the iPhone X, albeit a smaller notch.

1 Like

USA007 has stated a pretty good option.
However, I just want to know how much you are willing to pay on your currency.

1 Like

Look really is a great device
but as my country does not please anyone it is very difficult to have something so good and cheap.
What for you would be $ 529 dollars
for me becomes $ 2,070 plus the absurd rate of import, customs …
My Country round R $ 2,790 Reais
Thank you, my friend, for the tip.

1 Like

Something around 1000 reais

That’s $255… as far as I know, it’s going to be hard (if not impossible) to find an Android phone that can run Infinite Flight at max graphics at that price range.

1 Like

Man I’ve spent to much time in the hanger the last few weeks. Reading the topic title I’m like wth would you have questions about a ”Ground power unit” in IF.

5 Likes

That is why I admire the currency of your country.
Believe 1000 reyes for me is a lot of money.
but I’m following the search for a device that has at least one (ADRENE 510)

1 Like

Well, @Kirito_77 will probably be able to help you with that.

1 Like

I know all about that. I was in Uruguay for a year. I know about those customs taxes. I will say I dont expect it to be that high as this is a Chinese phone I dont think the customs will be as high as say an iPhone or Samsung.

If you are looking for a list of phones that has at least the Adreno 510 GPU I have a website that lists every single one right here

1 Like

Thank you very much
I’m sure this will help me a lot.
thanks

The 8GB ram version isnt that expensive… better to take the 8GB version IMO, anyway i have used the OP6 as my daily drover for this past 3 weeks and i’ll say its a great phone other than a few issues with oxygenos…

1 Like