I have a problem. Please help me

I used to play IF with my dad’s apple account. I’ve bought some planes and regions. Everything was ok until I’ve bought an iPhone 6. I’ve created my account and i realised that i have to repurchase the app (and probably the planes and the regions).
Ps. I can not connect back with my dad’s account (family stuff)

1 Like

You must sign in with your Dad’s Apple ID account. If this was already done, press the “Restore Purchases” button, and all your purchases will come back for download. And also, it is not possible to transfer apps from your dad’s account to yours. I hoped this helped.

-@CaptainSean

Connect your dad account to your iPhone and then download it

You could also try iCloud Backup, and it will re-install all your apps from your dad’s Apple ID

What you could do is try family share or else it called provided by Apple. It’s allow users to share the purchases between a family.

3 Likes

Couple of options here:

1. You can sign into the Apple ID with the purchases and then hit, “Restore purchases”

2. You can look into the family sharing plan as @Shuuichi_Furusawa said above. Here is a link for more information: http://www.apple.com/icloud/family-sharing/

5 Likes

Thanks to all of you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.