I had my XP reset without knowing it was a thing..

First of all, IVE SEEN THIS TOPIC! The XP Reset Problem
I’d like to follow up on it with this Catching the testers
First of all, as I flew out of the region I never got a warning, not even the normal “You are flying out a region, throttle will be cut” which was a little surprising. I then was reported by multiple users. I left the region at that point, came on the forums to share my experience of watching the testers, and saw that I would be getting an XP reset, I had NO IDEA until someone told me on my “Catching the testers thread”. I want to say I think it’s unfair my hard earned 55k XP was poured down the drain because I NEVER GOT A WARNING about this. I know this is kind of a rant but I want to show clearly that I’m upset about this…

2 Likes

Just a question. Why were you flying out of the region? I’m assuming you knew about the XP reset when flying out of the region?

2 Likes

I think he didn’t realize it he said he didn’t get the warning.

Unfortunately, I don’t think it can be reversed (don’t quote me on that) you clearly violated a TOS rule. Which was heavily enforced by FDS, after many pilots tried to go out the region. You’re XP was reset because you self incriminated yourself (as you stated) in a post.

2 Likes

But he said he read the XP reset topic, so surely he’d be aware of it. Unless I’m misunderstanding it of course. Like @Kenny1238 said, I’m pretty sure if not certain you can’t reverse this. I wouldn’t have thought so anyway.