I got a problem SamsungA9pro

Help me please. The gameplay it’s having overscreen,I can’t play anythings.

Screenshots would help! Thanks.

1 Like

Screenshots should help. Also, this should be in #support.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Infinite Flight community. Please provide more info as stated in the support guidelines below to help you in the best possible way.

2 Likes

The A9 has issues with the display, nothing that the developers can do. Try contacting Samsung to try and deal with the issue

I know what he means, as I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy on5. (Yes a screenshot would help) The app most likely hasn’t yet been optimized to run specifically on these devices that we have, but it’s more of Samsung’s problem, not the devs.

Thank you for contacting support! We look forward to working with you to resolve the issue.

Users have reported a problem with the interface being oversized on their device, which we have learned is isolated to the specific Samsung devices listed below:

• Samsung on5
  • Samsung A5
  • Samsung J5
  • Samsung A7
  • Samsung A9Pro

The issue typically occurs after updating to Android 6. This is a firmware issue that the manufacturer or cellphone service provider has not corrected. We are currently 100% dedicated to our new major development of Global Flight. If your manufacturer or carrier does not push a patch correcting their firmware bugs by our Global Flight release, we will evaluate the issue further and explore options to correct the issue from our end.

I appreciate you allowing me to assist you today and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Tyler

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.