I flew from New Zealand to America in under an hour

On solo I managed to fly this F22 from New Zealand all the way to America in under an hour. Is this a world record? Also managed to reach an altitude of 18,000,000ft

28 Likes
The best way to go to space! No risks! Every plane works! Launch your plane at any time you want!

WoW that looks really cool in space.
Did you land in America?

15 Likes

No i was stuck in space lol

14 Likes

how did you do that

5 Likes

Crash into the ground at high speeds and you eventually be launched into space

5 Likes

What is high speed for you?

3 Likes

I thought this was clickbait, but no, it wasn’t. Kinda… Congratulations though, hope you had Oxygen

14 Likes

Wow I have never gotten that high up

1 Like

From what altitude did you crash and about what speed did you reach

1 Like

Vertical speed -1617799 :)

2 Likes

I seriously wish I knew how to do this… I still can’t successfully do it!!

1 Like

Well I did this only expecting to get up to 1,000,000ft… i was shocked when I saw I was able to get nearly 20,000,000ft

1 Like

Or you can spawn into a mountain on approach at KASE (I’m not sure which runway), let the rest unfold.

1 Like

Impressive achievement but nowhere near the record, people have gotten to several million feet and traveled really high speeds with this bug

1 Like

7,000,000 ft?

1 Like

Were you on expert or casual?

1 Like

535 million feet actually, it’s much higher but the record holder @Wattsup_jet probably couldn’t be bothered continuing to wait

1 Like

Who has the record for longest distance traveled in a short amount of time

No record has been set but when this bug first came around someone crossed halfway around the globe in a few minutes, no one’s really recorded that and I think using this method is cheating. So great opportunity if someone wants to try it. I know my best is Sydney to Istanbul in 4 hours. If you wanna try it, go for it mate, good luck, I look forward to seeing that record.

1 Like

He said solo ^