I flew from New Zealand to America in under an hour

On solo I managed to fly this F22 from New Zealand all the way to America in under an hour. Is this a world record? Also managed to reach an altitude of 18,000,000ft

31 Likes

WoW that looks really cool in space.
Did you land in America?

16 Likes

No i was stuck in space lol

14 Likes

how did you do that

5 Likes

Crash into the ground at high speeds and you eventually be launched into space

6 Likes

What is high speed for you?

4 Likes

I thought this was clickbait, but no, it wasn’t. Kinda… Congratulations though, hope you had Oxygen

16 Likes

Wow I have never gotten that high up

1 Like

From what altitude did you crash and about what speed did you reach

1 Like

Vertical speed -1617799 :)

2 Likes

I seriously wish I knew how to do this… I still can’t successfully do it!!

1 Like

Well I did this only expecting to get up to 1,000,000ft… i was shocked when I saw I was able to get nearly 20,000,000ft

1 Like

Or you can spawn into a mountain on approach at KASE (I’m not sure which runway), let the rest unfold.

1 Like

Impressive achievement but nowhere near the record, people have gotten to several million feet and traveled really high speeds with this bug

1 Like

7,000,000 ft?

1 Like

Were you on expert or casual?

1 Like

535 million feet actually, it’s much higher but the record holder @Wattsup_jet probably couldn’t be bothered continuing to wait

1 Like

Who has the record for longest distance traveled in a short amount of time

No record has been set but when this bug first came around someone crossed halfway around the globe in a few minutes, no one’s really recorded that and I think using this method is cheating. So great opportunity if someone wants to try it. I know my best is Sydney to Istanbul in 4 hours. If you wanna try it, go for it mate, good luck, I look forward to seeing that record.

1 Like

He said solo ^