I Finally Bought Live!

Hi guys,
As many of you know I’ve never had Infinite Flight Live. I really enjoy flying on solo and am a very experienced pilot. But with Global coming out soon I decided It’s time for a change. I’m proud to announce that I have bought a 1 month subscription for Live. I haven’t bought Live + yet because I want to see how this preforms. I would appreciate any advice or tips because I haven’t had experience with atc or things like that. I would also love to fly with some of you guys.

See you in the skys!
PlaneCrazy

39 Likes

First of all, get ready to spend ALOT of your life in Live. XD. It takes EXTREMELY long to get anywhere, especially with Grade 3.

28 Likes

Congrats on getting live! Now all of your hair will fall out when you meet TS1…

20 Likes

Hashtag you’ve bought Live. Watch out for peanuts that are Grade 5 whom use Casual instead of Expert, and you’re visit shall be memorable.

5 Likes

Yay!!! Can’t wait to see you in the skies!

4 Likes

See ya in the skies!

best of luck on casual and TS1

7 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Flight Live! Enjoy your subscription and have fun! 😊

I hope you would extend your Live to Live+ once you are satisfied with the performance

3 Likes

I suggest going through the tutorials about ATC and stuff like that. Welcome to Live!

2 Likes

Congrats! As others has said, good luck on TS1!

2 Likes

I’m almost there… I can relate!

1 Like

woo hoo i got live plus today after flying 2 months of ilve
so good to use other planes. got bored off flying the 330 and 78710

2 Likes

Touch N Go Palooza! Get that XP up and watch out for peanuts.

2 Likes

T&Gs and practise to use ATC. Avoid staying on the runway for a long time without moving unless instructed by ATC. Speed restrictions max 250Kts airspeed at <10000ft
Taxi speed max is 35Kts ground speed…Do not exceed 550kts ground speed while cruising. Those instructions enable you to avoid violations at the same time don’t affect your XP negatively. They only apply to TS1 & Expert servers.

Happy flying bro. See ya in the skies

2 Likes

Yo congrats on the live purchase and and I’m going to add you on my infinite pilots app so I can know when your flying or Doing ATC so add me too and my name is NADIR by the way.

2 Likes

Well done you won’t be disappointed the community and multiplayer flying is 2nd too none, enjoy :-)

Happy flying
SD

2 Likes

Welcome onboard! Cant wait to se you in the skies of expert

2 Likes

Great decision. I was wondering where you were when I turned up to one of your events - now I know why you weren’t there!

2 Likes

Nice! Have fun!

Tip: avoid KLAX and try to fly on other areas.

1 Like

Welcome to Live!
Have a good time buddy :)

1 Like

Go to KLAX, KSAN or KNUC TS1 at peak hours and you’ll understand half of the complaints in this forum.

3 Likes