I failed IFATC, the reason..

Ok, today I took practical test failed on close call go around, and sequence. I can clearly see practicing at egll and klax wasn’t very handy ;) . Anyways it’s still positive thing, Failing I always took it as something it makes you better it’s nothing to be ashamed off, hope I can do better on next one, wish me luck.

11 Likes

Like I say, start in smaller airports! I would really wish you the best to your next IFATC Test! 👍

1 Like

Try making a tracking thread if you would like some good pilots to practice with. I would be happy to fly some patterns to help. A good airport with parallel runways and light to moderate traffic is a great place to practice, usually not the crowded EGLL and KLAX.

Good Luck, and great attitude.

2 Likes

Yes I think I have to make tracking thread for some real practice… looks like I’m doing it backwards, :)

5 Likes

Late go around, so both aircrafts close to each other on cross wind. They fly jets you miss they are next to each other. You have to constantly keep an eyes on spacing.

1 Like

RKSS, KDAL, and PHNL are some good airports to practice at.

1 Like

I failed first time because I thought I was better than I was. I then did plenty of practice before the next one. Busy airports aren’t good to practice on as you learn bad habits.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, hope you can join my tracking thread, I will set it up soon

1 Like

I failed my practical because of a late go around as well…😂

1 Like

I failed my first time as well. Brush it off and take the time to practice. It’ll pay off!

1 Like

Good to hear good advice all around folks, makes it you wanna polish your skill more.

I’ll keep an eye out for your tracking thread and give you some custom

1 Like

I believe in you, you will pass the next one :)

1 Like

Nice try bro. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, because you can always practice and be better again! Good luck next time! Sorry to hear. :(

1 Like

No hard feelings bro, now I can actually try to learn it right way, I’m actually in good mood to learn more.

3 Likes

Nice! Soon I will see you controlling and commanding me where to go!

Join my training thread when you have some time pls. (Coming soon )

1 Like

Yes! Indeed I will!

1 Like

Failing is an indication to try a different way in my opinion not something that was flunked or actually poorly done. Failing in another way is when you actually want to flunk something so, it can be used in both ways. Anyways, wishing you luck!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.