I.F. is Flight-Sim or Game?

The Fact:
-Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator is the full name.
-It’s in App Store category Games - Simulation
(Apple don’t have simulation as main category. Who wants zillion category)
-The Graphics and the Data based on real world collection- Terrain, Weather, Physics and none of the parameters are artificial.
Ok now how many of you still think it’s Game. How many of you think its Flight-Simulator?

• Flight-Simulator

• Game

0 voters

A good flight simulator.

1 Like

Def a flight sim hands down

2 Likes

If anyone thinks this is a game, stick to solo mode and please don’t post on here

9 Likes

Looks like some childish remarks over the term game. Yes it is a flight simulator however it is also to be seen as a game by certain players as you get Xp for completing a flight. My comments were that a paying player is not limited to where they can fly. Sure if they do not abide by the rules they can incur a violation or be ghosted. It will not stop people who wish to troll. My point was not to take things too seriously as you can not really stop people being stupid. Chill and have fun. No I am not going to vote as I see no reason to.

This Poll is not started by me. Given me the idea by good friend of mine to post it. i never take anything personal. It’s just healthy debate that’s all. Everyone have right to their opinion.👍

Why do you like breaking rules you must be a 5 year old and i can tell just by what you wrote in your bio. Stick to solo mode

3 Likes

@nickdubest how old are you?

Inappropriate flagged !

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I can tell your young. Just due to the fact that you put your real name as your username only ignorant people do that and then the immaturity of your bio

1 Like

4 Likes

Ok yes i get it, im not the best with spelling, but you have nothing else to do but critisize my spelling just becuase i give you a point and you dont want to admit it. Ive seen this many times on other social media places

Breaking rules and causing midair collisions? Do you like to cause trouble? Do you like to ruin stuff for people?

Please say you do this in the nonsense server…

You don’t want to be called immature but then you argue like a 10 year old…

Why change topics-If you can’t argue with someone, just make peace and walk away.

Infinite Flight is a learning simulator. If it was a game then there wouldn’t be things like rules or stall speeds.
AN94

1 Like

And what would be the point in that exactly?

That’s like calling McDonalds a vending machine.

2 Likes