I don’t understand how you guys do it 😂

I mean man, i’ll do ATC on training server from time to time and I just can’t keep up. Even if there’s 10 Aircrafts. It’s impressive what you guys can do, even on a game! Anyways much appreciated what you guys do and take the time out of your day to help us get to our destination(s). 🤙🤙

16 Likes

So rare, unfortunately ( 😂), to see nice feedback to everyone! I think what many people don’t realise is that we practice a lot and we don’t open as randomly as those in the training server. We all communicate constantly when open and call in backup when getting a bit overloaded. So it’s cliché, but it is a team effort!

We appreciate you too! See you around again soon I’m sure! :)

11 Likes

I’m surprised! You guys deserve it, it’s a lotta work.

Thanks a lot for those kind words. The path to becoming IFATC is really very well organized any. Plus it requires tremendous amounts of training, making mistakes and learning from the mistakes.
I joined IFATC not long ago and I would very happily say that it is such an awesome experience there. More than controlling I feel like everyone there is like a family whom we could always reach out too when in need.

Thanks again for those kind words and hope to see you in the sky soon!!

5 Likes

Well done, hope you enjoy it. I was gonna go for it but man… it gets exhausting. I think i’d rather stay a Pilot for now. Anyways hope it all goes well! Hope to cya sometime!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.