I do not have a subscription to Infinite Flight Pro after one day

I purchased a subscription to infinite flight pro yesterday for 1 month. I tried to play online today and it says I have no subscription. I canceled my subscription yesterday because I do not want it for more than 1 month.

So basically my money is taken but I can’t play it?

Email the support to get your money back

I do that with all my apps. Is there anyway I can contact IF to do something about this?

I recon you should email support, can we get @schyllberg or @MishaCamp on the case?

I also don’t want to get a ‘re-fund’ because this isn’t really a reason why. I bet you Apple will say, “ this is not a legitimate reason why. Please contact the developers for this issue.”

Please see below how each App Store handles refunds:

Apple: iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

Android: Google Play Store offers a two hour grace period to request a full refund for any purchase. Following the two hour grace period all refunds need to be requested with the developer by providing a complete copy of the receipt which shows the purchase ID beginning with “GPA”. Refunds are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case.

1 Like

Wildly untrue.

He’s contacting support right now… 😐, could just get a refund via the App Store.

What is your problem then? I don’t understand

I want to get back online. I still want access for the one month I bought. Get my money’s worth

So you cancelled it and you can’t play online and you don’t get your money back

I think we need to bring in @MishaCamp into this, as he’ll know what to do.

1 Like

Are you playing on iOS?

When you click “fly online” what happens? What server are you trying to fly or control on?

If you cancel your subscription after purchasing it does not cancel the subscription for that month, it cancels the auto renew for the next month. Many people do this, everyone above. You most likely are attempting to fly or control on a server you don’t have access to you yet.

Yes, I am on iOS.

It says to purchase a subscription. Even though I just bought a subscription yesterday.

Then you should be able to access, mabye it is what @Trio said

Press restore purchases, because if you turned off what continues subscriptions you should have access

I’m just closing this as there’s just too much misinformation.

This is not true.

I will handle this via the e-mail we just received instead.

3 Likes