I didn't receive my live subscription

Title says it all

3 Likes

Are you logged into Infinite Flight with the same account you bought the subscription with? Also please state your operating system, Infinite Flight version and your device type.

3 Likes

Also, have you tried restarting your device? Always worth a shot…

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the community! If you have a concern regarding your Live account subscription, log in errors etc, you are welcome to send a private message to @david with the following 3 items:

1. Your full user display name (not email please)
  2. Last known call sign
  3. The complete copy of the subscription purchase receipt. Attached or pasted image is fine.
2 Likes

I have been sent an email to @david
I also already restart my device…I’m using ASUS Zenfone 2 (New)

Still not receive my subscription

I have sent a PM to David with the same issue, all I can say is have patience and just wait a little longer and you will eventually get your subscription. According to David’s profile, he lives in Washington State, not 100% he is there rn, but it is still pretty early where he is, around 8:30 AM so the day is still starting. Seeing you have tried other fixes the only thing now is to have patience. :)

2 Likes

Wow, you have loads of notifications! Anyway, I don’t know why, maybe delete it then re install it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.