I Didn't Pay for a Plane, but can Still Fly It, What do I do now!?

I have not payed for any Plane of any sort prior to this. I can fly the 777-200LR in the PIA livery only for free, and I haven’t payed for it. This only occurs in the PIA livery. No, this is not the glitch where it gives you all planes for free for a short amount of time. I have refreshed the app several times. It’s nice having the free Plane, but I am making this because I want to do the right thing and don’t want to be charged for a Plane I have no intentions to purchase.

10 Likes

Could you show a screenshot of you on the PIA livery and on the other liveries?

Dont complain. ;)

Fly another plane, then you shouldnt be able to fly it anymore.

6 Likes

I can go and fly other planes, but can still go back and fly the 777 as well. You’re right though, I shouldn’t be mad. As long as I will not be charged for it in the future, that’s all.

2 Likes

Maybe think about it as a little Christmas gift from FDS ! :)

3 Likes

Perhaps return the favor by giving an exceptional review at your App Store, and continuing your support with future purchases. Give thanks.

10 Likes

I will do just that!

3 Likes

Maybe they wanted to give you a plane to match your username ;)

4 Likes

If you’re really concerned just contact a staff

1 Like

Fly it? 💁🏻‍♂️

1 Like

The only thing to do is just fly it. You aren’t gonna be charged for their mistake. Have fun

Can you try to log out of Live and then back in?

9 Likes

If you really feel bad about it maybe consider a donation to a charity.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That already happened to me. I received a completely new Dash-8 Q400 for my fleet for free… I didn’t feel well flying with something I didn’t buy. Uninstall and install the game and guess what, no dash-8 anymore😨😨😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱

1 Like

This has got to be the most pious community I’ve ever been a part of. Good lawdy, chile? Do you pray after using the bathroom too? 🤣

3 Likes

I don´t know about this. But hats of to you for being honest about it, and not just taking advantage of the glitch! Kudos.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.