I Decided to Buy a Yearly Subscription of Infinite Flight Live

As a college student, $50 is a lot of money for me. Nonetheless I decided to buy a yearly subscription for Infinite Flight Live. Why? I just bought a monthly subscription just to try it out and I have to say, I am fairly impressed with what the devs have come up to give Infinite Flight this realistic feel on such a limited platform. People might come up and tell me “Ohhh, FSX is way better then this”. Which might be the case but considering how Infinite Flight is for a mobile device while FSX is for computers, it’s a pretty close race.

Btw
Wtf is wrong with people:

Look at the speeds
Yall gotta slow down dayum

6 Likes

I had monthly subscriptions for around three months before deciding to get the yearly subscription it didn’t matter as I had bought most of the planes before live came out but when I got the first monthly subscription there is no going back to solo flight, I remember seeing other planes and I got so happy 😂, it’s been well over a year now since I first got it

1 Like

Ikr
When i got my monthly subscription i was like
Holy sh-- fds
If you look back at the evolution of Infinite Flight…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Like AmericanAirlines said, once you get to advanced, you’ll be amazed with the professional flow of aircraft on all the airports.

Ya atc playground sucks :/
I see people taking off at runways without permisson when im on finaly approach and people going 700 knots at FL200 lol

1 Like

I am about 2000 XP from advanced, but I still enjoy playground.
It’s not like every single plane is at 500kts at FL100, its a bit messy but not terrible.
I am looking foward to advanced though

7k xp til advancedi cri everytime

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.