I’d like to request refund

Hi, I bought the game only to find out that only a few planes are available. Not all the ones advertised. Additionally the missiles have no functionality on my end and this is they only reason I purchased. How do I go about getting a refund for the app and the first month subscription? I’ve barely used app due to disappointment.

Hello and Welcome. Sorry to hear about your experience with IF. We have a #features category here on the forum to vote for features like that. Also, if you ever have any issues with the app itself, feel free to start a topic in #support so the community can help you out. If you have any questions, let us know.

Please see below how each App Store handles refunds:

Apple: iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

Android: Google Play Store offers a two hour grace period to request a full refund for any purchase. Following the two hour grace period all refunds need to be requested with the developer by providing a complete copy of the receipt which shows the purchase ID beginning with “GPA”. Refunds are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case.

4 Likes

It’s still a lot of fun without blowing up stuff. Give it a chance! You’ll be glad you did.

3 Likes

If your looking for a combat game I recommend you keep looking. Infinite flight is used to simulate mostly Commercial and General aviation flights with a smaller combat area.

2 Likes

Infinite Flight’s not very focused on blowing things up. It’s more commercial and GA focused. Just give it a chance. Most planes are available with a Live subscription.

2 Likes

Give it a chance :) you won’t regret it.

Amazing simulator. Give it a shot! (No pun intended)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.