I’d like to learn more about the process to join the IFATC

Hey folks,

Imma newbie here, I’m really eager to know the proceess of becoming expert server atc controller. I have been playing IF since December 2018 .I thought reaching grade 3 could make me an expert sever controller but uhm no :(.One of my frnd told that expert server controller do need to take a test so can I get the procedure ,I hv a brief knowledge of atc and hopefully I can crack it. Also I have over 900 atc operations in if :)

You will have to take a written and practical test to join IFATC.
I’ll provide you with a link of recruiters, who will set you up with a link to the test.

After completing the written test, you can/will undergo training to be able to pass our practical test.

Once these two tests are completed, you will have access to Expert ATC. :)

There is a number of tutorials here on the forum and on YouTube. I’d suggest you check them out before contacting one of the recruiters.

7 Likes

Study “The perfect ATC” test and you’ll be fine. Study the others too, but the Perfect ATC test is the way to go.
Get a trainer too, they’re there for a reason.
Good luck

1 Like

Yeah I have went through the ATC playlist present in Infinite Flight’s you tune channel.I have seen almost all the videos and my uncle is also a rl ATC so I guess he can teach me more :)

Thanks for help,much appreciated!

1 Like

So I fontacted a recruiter a few days ago, send a second message just to check in with him, but havent gotten a reply. Any suggestions?

We get busy sometimes. Make sure you sent him all the required information and documents.

1 Like

I did, I will wait a few more days

1 Like

Sounds great! Shoot me a PM with the required information and I´ll set you up

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.