I Crashed Somehow?

I seriously need help. I just crashed after a long week of waiting to get back to expert after crashing due to dozing off mid-flight. Now I’m back to grade one, because somehow i crashed. I went out to eat, and when I came back, I crashed about 200 nm from where I started. I had 3 hours of fuel, autopilot set at FL320 at M0.79, and left. When I came back, I saw that I crashed and started freaking out. My friend said he saw me on radar descending extremely quick. Any idea on how the hell I crashed? I went from having three violations to 20 in just two weeks. Something’s going on and I have no idea what’s happening.

1 Like

What aircraft were you in?

This should be in #support

I was in a 738. Never had an issue with it.

@IanD Contact a moderator and they will have a look at your flight information for you.

Did you sign in on another device?

No it shouldn’t. Thank you.

3 Likes

No I didn’t. Don’t know what happened.

oooo ouch that’s got to suck so bad.

1 Like

As Seb is here, could you please provide him with your callsign and display name so he can take a deeper look into this “issue”?

1 Like

yeah it does :/ lifes gonna suck

1 Like

I mean this is truly bizzare.

My iPad used to and sometimes still glitches. Random clicking when nobody is touching the screen.

Contact @schyllberg hes in on this thread now. He will help you hopefully

1 Like

Display name BoeingA320, callsign AAVA1583

1 Like

wait did you say somewhere in the post that you went out to eat and left the game running?

1 Like

yep, I had no choice and I had plenty of time to cruise before descending. I departed from KCLE and crashed in southern Ohio.

1 Like

@Jacob_Hoskins yes he did. @IanD i would advise not going out and leaving your phone unattended

1 Like

Yea, he did. That’s why he didn’t see the aircraft crash.

It was a long flight though

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like