I couldnt install the update so i deleted the game and tried to install it back but i have to pay. Help me please

So i wanted to play infinte flight and it told me that the following version was outdated to i had to update it but when i went on the appstore i would click on the update button when i clicked it the little circle of loading comes up then he disappers then the update button comes up again and this cycle doesnt end so i restarted my phone and it didnt help so i deleted infinte flight So it would have the latest update (18.06.02) but it told me i had to pay again. This is outrageous please help me how can i get a refund. Please

1 Like

Hello!

This happens when you are not signed into the store using the same Apple-ID (iOS) or Google account (Play Store) as when you initially purchased the app. That is why it wouldn’t update and why it’s asking you to pay again.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for replying but i am signed in with the same account that has the same email as my appatore and apple id

Hello!

Can you verify that by looking at the receipt you’ve received regarding Infinite Flight?

If you are, the next step would be to contact Apple Support as there’s obviously something not correct in App Store. We are unfortunately not able to assist further when it comes to Store issues as those can solely be handled by Apple. We can only help in pointing you in the right direction.

1 Like

And please recomend me a another solution should i contact apple.Thanks for the good custumer support

Hey unfortunately apple couldnt do anything so i decided to purchase infinte flight again because I honestly love the game. Just letting you know :)

1 Like

That’s unfortunate, did they say anything of value?
We appreciate the support :)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.