I Cant use the ATC Playground?

I’ve been playing on atc playground for a couple of weeks now and since of today I went on and it said I was grade 1 and I have to be grade 2. I haven’t changed anything and I’ve played on it before. Can someone please help me I really want to play on it and I can’t. how can I fix this and why did this happen?

Maybe while you were flying on Live you made some violations and your grade was reduced.

@Sturmovik I don’t think he was meaning problem with Live ATC, that’s just the name of the server (ATC Playground). Moved back to Live for that reason…

1 Like

Also how could I bring that up then I can’t fly at all in atc mode so how could I bring it up?

There was an update that does this.

So how would I fix this?

Hi Lance,
A couple questions. Did you get ghosted or get violations recently?

Has anyone figured out those requirements yet @Carson

For grade 2… No idea

2 Likes

Yea we need to figure that one out to help answer these questions this is the first day I’ve heard of being kicked from the playground.

Hey guys I was never ghosted but I got like 2 taxing violations like three flights ago and that’s it. I can only fly on playground not atc

I’ve never seen a real life grade 1…

Something may have changed. I know that one ghosting now gets you demoted from grade 3 to grade 2 for 24 hours(that’s new)
@jreilly2311 you should probably check your stats ;)

1 Like

@Carson so how would I get to grade two from one what do I have to do?

No one knows man we don’t know what the requirements are now for that grade

Did you recently get ghosted?

I highly doubt it’s a ghosting issue as they were grade 2 and now 1 and we all know playground users don’t report.

No I haven’t I don’t think you can even get ghosted in atc playground

Ok, so did you get a lot of violations recently?