I can't seem to connect my keyboard to my ipad?

my keyboard is not recognized on my computer or my ipad any ideas?

This is a problem I have, the Infinite Flight Connect isn’t registering both my Joystick and Keyboard. Strange. If anyone wanna helps me too, I have Windows 8.1, iPhone 6 iOS 9.2. Latest update. Joystick: Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X.

same i dont know why

I’m not sure what the issue is here. The given information is not substantial. What keyboard are you using? Is it a Bluetooth keyboard? What exact device model? What iOS?

LiveFlight Connect doesn’t sync your keyboard with your computer or iPad. That sync function is for joysticks.

1 Like

The keyboard on the computer works for me, I’m I
using Windows 8.1, and iPhone 6s IOS 9.2

It is not a Bluetooth keyboard

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

IF can’t recognise my joystick :(, back on topic! :D

Yep! Everything, it’s only IF :(

If you have an issue via live connect please post it on the main thread which is here: LiveFlight Connect for Windows - now available!

This way we can keep track of issues without flooding the wall. We (Cam, Myself, and AR_AR) can help you. Many issues have been resolved here and your may be in here. If it’s a personal issue via LiveConnect then PM Cam or AR_AR.

@Captain_Dan, if you have an issue, post it in the LiveFlight Connect thread (OS X, Windows). Also, just a reminder, include details about your device, Infinite Flight version, and what joystick you’re using. @John_Preston21, can help you there.

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

Yes everything is on the same network and it says connected