I can't play Live

I attempted to play a multiplayer, but it is offline and I can not do multiplay. Also, flight time and XP disappeared. I tried restarting Android, but I will not hear it.

Sorry for my bad English…

2 Likes

Try restarting your device and/or deleting and installing if

1 Like

アプリを削除して再インストールしてみてください。また、デバイスをリセットしてください。
Apuri o sakujo shite sai insutōru shite mite kudasai. Mata, debaisu o risetto shite kudasai.

I tried it just now.
However, it did not recover.

1 Like

1 Like

Try logging out of google (guessing you are the one on google+ if community) (or log out of Facebook), then log back in

What’s that say?

1 Like

It will appear next to the display name.

I am logging in from Google. I also tried re-logging, but it was impossible…

私は日本のインターネットサービスに精通していないので、あなたのインターネットサービスプロバイダがInfinite Flightサーバーへの接続に問題があるのだろうかと思います。
Watashi wa Nihon no intānettosābisu ni seitsū shite inainode, anata no intānettosābisupurobaida ga infinitto furaito sābā e no setsuzoku ni mondai ga aru nodarou ka to omoimasu.

1 Like

Hmmm I feel like I have seen this before, I will see if I can find it

1 Like

I’m just giving the usual instructions for restarting devices and reinstalling the application. It seems that the ISP out there is having trouble connecting to the IF servers. He’s got internet but no connectivity to IF.

1 Like

Hmmmm…

I changed Wifi, but I can not fix it

Do you have a different device, if so try on there

1 Like

万一、脱獄されたデバイスを使用していますか?
Man’ichi, datsugoku sa reta debaisu o shiyō shite imasu ka?

I am using Android, but I have never remodeled. (Root,)

1 Like

大丈夫です。他の変数について考えてみましょう。
Daijōbudesu. Hoka no hensū ni tsuite kangaete mimashou.

1 Like

I thought about the possibility of fixing in time, but this situation has been around since last night.

あなたが試すことができる別のデバイスがありますか?

Your English is actually really good, which language do you prefer?

1 Like

I have searched but found nothing that can help us, Before you said you can’t log back in?

1 Like

I have to go, let’s hope we can see you flying soon!

1 Like