I can't get into my new account on IF

Hi Peeps!

Last night I accidentally logged out of my IF account on my phone. When I go to log in, the only account my phone finds is my old old IF account I haven’t used in 2 years. What should I do?

1 Like

Hey there, welcome to the community! To help sort out your issue, have you done the basics such as restart your device?

1 Like

After following what @Z-Tube stated, is your account logged in via Google or Facebook? You might want to see if you maybe logged into IF via one of those.

Yes, check to see if you have your account in facebook or google.
Welcome onboard, CaptainMatt2! I hope you don’t get injured!

Hmmm… that’s odd. Typically my device always give me the ability to sign in with an alternate account. You are on APPLE ID correct? Is this a linking issue?

It unfortunately doesn’t seem to be a google account problem because I didn’t use a google account or facebook account to create IF account. What should I do next?

It doesn’t seem to be an APPLE ID problem because after switching in and out of may other apple accounts it still wouldn’t find my new IF account…

Please send an email to support@infiniteflight.com with as much information about your Infinite Flight account as you remember, and we’ll do our best to help you :)